Thursday, April 29, 2010

Why I am Blogging












Do one thing every day that scares you,

said Eleanor Roosevelt.

I try to do something scary at least once a month. The rest of the time I force myself to try new things –a very long run or visiting a museum exhibition or checking out a new neighborhood or activity. I find many excuses for not doing something, but I also know, if you don’t go, you don’t know, so, most of the time, I “go for it.” The purpose of my blog is to inspire reader also to “go for it.” Feel free to respond and/or ask questions about anything -- if I don't have the answers, I'll try and find them.

2 comments:

  1. I want to be you when I grow up Margie. Thanks for being such an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Terri. You've brought a smile to my face. I might not be the fastest dog on the track, but that doesn't stop me from going out there and barking away happily!

    ReplyDelete